Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and execute social media content across platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Discord) aligned with social media strategy while representing the brand voice
· Research and recommend new media channel, formats, platforms, etc. to test as part of a test and learn environment
· Develop website content, press release, blog posts, and SEO enhanced copy
· Maintain ongoing communication with internal and external business partners to ensure creative and digital programs are in alignment with strategy and goals
· Collaborate on Business Development materials, working cross-functionally on execution
· Help to advance the overall social strategy in support of company goals across key targets
1. Entrepreneuship spirit, able to work under high pressure, energetic and passion about the role;
2. Overseas bachelor degree or above;
3. Fluent communication in English (IELTS 7.5 or above); Native speaker is preferred.
4. Two years above experience in press release/content marketing in finance/tech industry.
5. Knowledge about Fintech or Blockchain is necessary; Connection with Fintech/Blockchain media channels is preferred.
6. Location: based in Shanghai.